follow




dashboard

Girl Dictionary



What a girl think in their heart, dan apa yang dia cakap and maksudnya :) :

  1. Mentally, I'm drained. Emotionally, I'm done. Spiritually, I'm dead. Physically, I smile.
  2.  "I trust you” is better than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love. but you can always love the person you trust
  3.  I want someone who will stay with me no matter how hard I am to be with.
  4.   I wanna be the girl you brag about to your friends, the girl you show off to the world, the girl you love unconditionally.
  5.   A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesnt get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has her's.
  6.  Text her ''goodmorning beautiful'' and trust me, it'll brighten up her whole day.
  7.   Girls are sensitive, they overthink every little thing and they care way more than they should, but that’s what makes their love so strong.
  8.   " I'm fine. " = I'm really not okay, but I don't want to explain what's wrong.
  9. When a girl says i'm done, it really means fight for me
  10. It's okay = It's not okay. Whatever = you can go screw yourself. I'm over him = I'm waiting till he fights for me
  11. "Nothing, forget it" = You better figure out what you did wrong
  12. "Are you tired?" - Please don't go to sleep. I love talking to you.
  13. when a girl says "Don't worry about it." You better worry about it.  
  14.  Silence is a girl's loudest cry. If she is speechless, her heart is too tired for words.  


Copy and paste. Just suka-suka. :)