follow




dashboard

my album photo of mylife ♥

 
 Nad and Myra ♥
        
Sweet 19 - Dekna ♥
   
My ex-housemate ♥
Nad and myra a.k.a twins ? haha ;D
 Senior and Junior. Haha ♥
 Please perhatikan orang dibelakang saya :)
 smart kan ? dari jauh lagiiiiiii smart  ♥
 Laut and Jeti yang indah. First time !  ♥
 Our Nadzirah's  ♥
Something not right ! haha
 Hey hey girls ! I'm here ! why r u look tht way -.-'
Disebabkan aku pendek sangat so Up Up ! :P

 Okay adik-2 , this is one ways of eat sotong with garfu and sudu ! haha
 Angin sepoi-sepoi manja ^(>_<)^ not bahasa .
We are the champion ! haha
Sweet-19 to Yus !
Hell yeah ! ini adalah model tak diiktiraf =D
 Can you see it ? 3 chairs 4 people. Thank god i'm skinny ! ;)
Hang out yeah !
 We are f.r.i.e.n.d.s ♥
 Hey please look at my handphone please.!
Credit to by myself ! haha
 My sweet friends ♥


Let's bersukan ! diorang saja . me not !♥