follow




dashboard

Great to see you dear ! ♥


Yeayy Finally ! Glad to see you my dear  ♥ ! 
Oppss ! hello there, today I'm feel so happy coz finally I can meet my cousin ! my most beloved cousin in the world ! 4 bulan dah tau ta jumpa . haha .
Yupp ! i'm crazy , "ek eleh 4 bulan je kot, standard laa tu dengan cousin! laenlah dgn boyfie kan ? "
mesti itu yang terlintas on ur mind rite ? haha. Like I care ! 
Kitorang memang macam ni , at least sebulan klo dapat jumpa pon dah gumbira bangat niyh ! haha .






I love her coz she such a sporting girl ! Superb ! ♥

'ngam' otak dengan aku . yeay !  ♥







lawaa ta kitorang ? HAHA



She -> currently studying at Metrikulasi Kuala Pilah . 
and kebetulan pulak my village kt K.P . So I get to see her ! 
AND IT'S
Time for you to study !
Go go chayok for your final exam !  ♥



Atc, ni cousin aku yang kakak dia . I miss my little cousin also !
the Youngest among us and the Tallest among us ^(>_<)^
Of coz I miss you too my dear ana- hasanah  ♥