follow




dashboard

Sick of you.



I'm sorry dear but I really can't stand any more. Will you please stop talking about all my tweet that I've tweet in reality ? What i tweet only in twitter so there no need for you to bring in up in reality world. I never say anthing bout ur tweet in reality so you should do the same things like I do. What you said it really make me sick !

So please !
Jangan pertikaikan apa yang aku tweet dekat dunia nyata . You know dear, I'm used to tweet bout what I feel in the twitter but now I think twitter dah macam facebook. I can't said what I feel , what I think cause you will said to everyone . Why ? Do you really think this is some kinds of jokes ? No dear ! the truth is it really make me mad and sad. Mad because you don't respect me as ur friends and sad coz ur playing jokes with what i feel inside in my heart.

I do really hope that you will understand what I feel right now.
Tolonglarh jangan campur-adukkan apa yang aku tweet kat twitter dengan realiti. Twitter tempat kita let out what we feel , what we think. Okay korang surely akan cakap "perlukan update semua kat twitter" well tak perlu sebenarnya, Tapi sebab dorang tweet apa yang dorang buat kat twitter bukan untuk orang tahu what we do, apa yang kita makan and so on untuk orang baca ! no I tweet because i feel satisfied when i say it. bukan untuk orang baca tapi sekadar memuaskan hati. Letih untuk pendam so kita let it out. That's all.

Tapi aku rasa sangat tersentap, terasa,terkilan bila korang suka bahan apa yang aku tweet kat twitter. Salahke kalau aku tweet apa yang aku rasa. ?
Girls, I 'm so sorry if korang terasa apa yang aku post niyh, and i know you will read this. Mesti korang fikirkan kenapa aku ta bagitau jea face to face, sorry sangat2 tapi aku ta boleh nak cakap face to face kat korang sebab bila aku cakap macamni mesti korang ingat aku marah sangat ta pon korang akan membahan aku. So daripada kena bahan yang boleh buat aku lagi tersentap, this is the only way i can tell you bout this.

Sorry sangat-sangat if korang tertouching.
I'm try to be a good friends.. I just don't know how. my mind full of negative things. I'm afraid if you guys hate me. Sorry.