follow




dashboard

I'm not perfect But


Assalamualaikum readers,
thank you to all of you fr willing to read my blog or my post until d'end.
I'm really appreciate tht. Thanks you ;)


I'm not perfect , and I know tht . I'm really not perfect but I'm trying my best to make everyone happy. But now slowly i don't cared anymore. Maybe I'm just to tired to made everyone happy but inside f me I'm not happy at all and it's really hurt me. why I say so ? Donnow.
Recently I always observed people's around me and then I'm realize something. Secrets. Sorry
Maybe I'm too sensitive but lately I'm always thinking why everyone like she or he
(nice to him/her)? Does they hate me ? Am I too spoil ? Or the r/s tht I had ? Ugrhh ! I want to cry. Am I too bad ? Or am I too nice ?#haha, no way!
Anywhere I go , I'm always get a same reaction . Reaction frm people's around me. The reaction tht show me tht they not easy with me and it's hurts me a lot!It's always same! I dunnow wht should I do anymore. I'm tried very hard to change people reaction on me but why it's still same ? why ? I can't give up and I will resilient to face all the challenges and I'm sure I can through all of this . Just Patient , Redha, Tawakal and Doa's to Allah Subhanallah Taala . Amin ;)